eLumenata offers many services. You may consider us your one-stop shop for nearly every aspect of your learning and elearning needs. This list does not contain an exhaustive list of each of our services.
- Strategic Planning – eLumenata offers to plan and implement your entire centralized learning/elearning effort or your smaller effort within your organization. Many corporations house their mandatory compliance learning separately from other systems. They may have a division between soft skills and mindfulness learning vs technical learning. Whatever your learning development vision may be, we are here to assist you at any or all stages of your needs.
- Instructional Design – eLumenata specializes in the creative and innovative applications of Gagne / Dick and Carey Instructional Systems Design (ISD) model, as well as related models. Our Train-the-Trainer (T3) program focuses on the ISD model as the core of excellent learning applications.
- Blended Approaches – We have over 20 years of applying blended approaches to learning. Long before the internet was mainstream as a learning resource, eLumenata was creating high end authoring tools, learning management, and virtual world / web interfaces. Our recent successes in blended learning implementation have resulted in dramatic increases in performance and ROI.
- Continuous Improvement Curriculum (CIC) – On those occasions when we design and implement entire learning efforts, we provide our clients with a completely integrated continuous improvement curriculum (CIC). The CIC approach is outlined to provide our clients with a path for optimizing performance, maximizing budget and savings, and using provided template approaches to develop innovative learning.
- Documentation & Knowledge Management – Every learning project represents a tremendous effort in documentation and knowledge management. We can manage the effort – 300 or 30,000 procedures and processes.